All fragrances used in our candle making process are phthalate free, designed for candle making and comply with global RIFM and IFRA standards.
Listed below are a few fragrance types we use:
- French Pear - The delicious aroma of sweet French brandied pears. Top Notes: Green apple, white lily, osmanthus. Mid Notes: Jasmine, pear. Base Notes: Tonka, davana, cinnamon, whipped cream, vanilla, thistle honey.
- Wild Frangipani - This fragrance embodies a warm and subtle feeling with its floral and slightly fruity fragrance of a fresh, sweet and exotic aroma. Top notes: Orange, Mid notes: Frangipani, Lily of the Valley, Base notes: Jasmine, Rose
- Aloe and white Lily - A subtle floral fragrance with fresh clean top notes of lemon, pineapple, melon. A heart of white lilies, flowering aloe and watery cyclamen floating on a pool of aloe water. Finished off with a base of cedarwood, amber and white musk.
- Gardenia - With a sweet, green top note and an intense floral body, this fragrance captures the richness of a much-loved flower.
- Jasmine - An exotic blend of freshly cut jasmine flowers. Top Notes: Ozone, Mid notes: Jasmine & Freesia, Base notes: Green, Amber
- Strawberries & Champagne - A sweet blend of red fruits boosted by lily of the valley and apple cider.
- Coconut Lime - A luscious blend of juicy citrus such as lemon & lime on a delicate heart of creamy coconut & fresh florals. Vanilla notes and Sandalwood round out the blend.
- Clean Linen - A clean accord with soft subtle back notes of powder and musk. Notes include: jasmine, lilac, peony, Egyptian musk and French vanilla.
- French Lavender - Top notes: Lavender, Rosemary ; Mid notes: French Lavender, Heliotrope, Cinnamon; Bottom notes: Musk, Vanilla, Rosewood.
- Tahitian Tiare (Tahiti) - Take a trip to Tahiti. This fragrance is a sweet, intensive and attractive scent which will transform you to the tropics! Top Notes: Frangipani, Lime; Mid Notes: Gardenia, Lily of the Valley; Base Notes: Musk, Woods.
- Pink Sugar - A fruity blend of cotton candy, lemon drops, caramel and raspberry jam on a dry down of musk.
- Pink Peony - Pink petals of peony combined with wild rose, African violets and Carolina jasmine all combined in this classic floral fragrance.
- Chanelle #5 type - This fragrance begins with top notes of fresh floral ylang ylang, rose petals, and French jasmine. Lovely base notes of vetiver and sandalwood, provides a woodsy bottom. (Please note – This is a fragrance duplication. We do not represent our products to be original nor do we represent that they are exact copies.
- Amber Noir - A heavenly fusion of rich vanilla and deep amber blended with musk and sandalwood. This creates a scent which is complex, sensual and intriguing. Top notes: Vanilla & Cream, Mid notes: Amber & Jasmine, Base notes: Sandalwood & musk
- Euphoria - Provocative blend of pomegranate, persimmon, green notes, black orchid, lotus blossom, liquid amber, mahogany woods, black violet, and a cream accord.
- Love Spell - This fragrance is comprised of sweet citrus & berries atop a fruity floral heart. Simply Irresistible!
- Black Opium - warm coffee notes laced with heady amber musk and vanilla, white flowers and uplifting bergamot, inspired by a top selling YSL fragrance.
- Flower Bomb - top notes of bergamot and tea with a heart of jasmine, orchid, freesia and rose anchored by a warming base of patchouli and musk, inspired by a top fragrance by Victor and Rolf.
- Mandarin & Mimosa - Top sparkles with crisp dew fruit, mandarin oranges, tangerines and sweet berries. The heart combines a medley of pineapple, mimosa blossoms, peaches, plums, fruity jasmine and soft lavender. The base is a beautiful lily and vanilla.
- Pink Prosecco - Divine floral fragrance oil featuring pink peony, pink ginger, freesia, marshmallow, and an earthy base of cedar and moss.
- Apple Cinnamon - aroma of a red juicy McIntosh apple, sprinkled with fresh ground cinnamon sticks
- Eucalyptus Spearmint - herbal blend of eucalyptus and spearmint with fresh citrus lemon, lavender flowers, and a hint of sage.
- Day at the Spa - With notes of lemongrass and blackcurrant and hints of patchouli and sugarcane, Day At The Spa will evoke a sense of comfort and pampering.
- Green tea and Lemongrass - With a top note of orange Valencia, bergamot tea and plum wine, this fragrance is bright and natural from the start. Rounded out with violet, jasmine, lavender and orange, it finishes with dry, clean citrus musk
- Aspen Winter - Crisp citrus blends with an abundance of warm winter spices of clove and cinnamon with sweet vanilla.
If there's any fragrance you'd like to see appear on our list, please let us know.