Listed below are a few of our important safety tips when using your candles or wax melts.
- Never put a candle directly on a surface that is flammable or could be damaged by heat
- Never leave a candle unattended
- Do not burn candles in a draft and keep away from anything that could ignite
- Never move a burning candle. Allow the candle to cool and solidify before moving. The candle vessel and wax can become extremely hot when in use
- Make sure the candle is completely extinguished and the wick ember is no longer glowing or lit
- Keep away from children and pets
- Never use water to extinguish a candle. Water can cause the hot wax to splatter and might break a glass container
- Remove all packaging before use
- Use only in tea light warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts. Read and follow all instructions provided in your warmer before use
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.